White Oak Pastures' products are available for purchase from a variety of retail stores, distributors, as well as in our online store and at our farm.
Online and Farm Store
- You can order any of our products from our online store, or by visiting us here at the farm in Bluffton, Georgia. We are generally open 7 days a week anytime during daylight hours, but we can guarantee we'll be onsite to fill your orders at the following times:
Monday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM / Saturday: 9AM to 6PM / Sunday: 11AM to 5pm
- Our grassfed ground beef is available at all Publix supermarkets, and select Kroger supermarkets. If you don't see it, please ask the meat manager to begin stocking it.
- Also, our grassfed steaks, roasts, offal, and ground beef is available at all Whole Foods Markets from Miami, Florida to Princeton, New Jersey and from Columbus, Ohio to Birmingham, Alabama. The exceptions are the Whole Foods Markets in North and South Carolina. Another producer handles the Carolina stores.
- Our pastured chickens are available at all of the Whole Foods Markets that carry our grass-fed beef, as well as additional locations in Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina & Tennessee.
- Our pasture raised eggs can be found in the Whole Foods Markets located in Atlanta, Georgia and Tallahassee and Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yeah! Burger (Atlanta), Miller Union (Atlanta), Bacchanalia (Atlanta), Restaurant Eugene (Atlanta), Holman and Finch (Atlanta), Arepa Mia (Atlanta), Garnish and Gather (Atlanta), No. 246 (Atlanta), Kimball House (Atlanta), Peachdish (Atlanta), Belina Alimentari (Atlanta), Pooles Diner (Raleigh, NC), Arepa Mia (Atlanta), Wrecking Bar (Atlanta), Empire State South (Atlanta), Staplehouse (Atlanta), Kimball House (Atlanta), 11th and Bay (Columbus), Buttermilk Kitchen (Atlanta), Leon's Full Service (Atlanta), Spotted Trotter (Atlanta), The Cockentrice (Atlanta), Atlas (Atlanta), and several other serviced through distributors.
Local Buying Clubs, Independent Grocery Stores and Markets
Meal Delivery Customers